YIELD: 2 SERVINGS
This recipe is one step past scrambled tofu. Take a bit of further time so as to add the veggies and spices, then roll all of it up snugly in a tortil a. The result’s each fil ing and particular.
• 1 tablespoon dairy-free butter
• ½ cup diced pink bell pepper
• ½ cup diced pink onion
• 8 ounces extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed (web page 17) ½ cup Steamed
• Seitan Chipotle Links, crumbled (web page 284) 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
• ½ teaspoon salt
• tablespoons flaxseed meal
• 2 giant sprouted grain tortillas
1. Melt the butter in a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Add the bell pepper and onion and sauté for 10 minutes. Crumble within the tofu together with the ready seitan.
Sauté for five minutes extra and add the taco seasoning and salt. Sprinkle in flaxseed meal and blend nicely.
2. Spoon half the combination into every tortil a and roll burrito-style. Cut in half and serve.
Protein: 41 grams per serving
Active Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: quarter-hour
Total Time: 25 minutes