YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
Here’s a bowl that’s fil ed with everybody’s favourite greens and fruits.
Simply throw all of the components right into a bowl after which pour on the marginally candy and tangy dressing. Toss and eat!
• 2 medium heads broccoli (about 4 cups when chopped) 3 apples of your selection, diced proper earlier than you add them to the salad (I exploit Gala)
• ¼ cup diced crimson onion
• ½ cup raisins
• ½ cup sunflower seed kernels
• ¼ cup uncooked shelled hempseed
• ¼ cup cider vinegar
• ½ cup additional virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup (you need to use as much as 2 tablespoons) ½ teaspoon
• ¼ teaspoon floor black pepper
1. Cut the florets from the broccoli stalks and set the stalks apart. Cut the florets into very small items. Place in a big bowl.
2. Cut the exhausting outer pores and skin off the broccoli stalks to get all the way down to the tender inside.
Discard the outer pores and skin. Cut the within stems into matchsticks. (Or you need to use a mandolin or meals processor that has an attachment that wil reduce the stems into lengthy strips—not grated. Scissors work too.) The concept is to have very small sticks of uncooked broccoli stems that can maintain their form. Add to the massive bowl together with the florets.
Add the apples, onions, raisins, sunflower seeds, and hempseed.
3. Whisk collectively the entire dressing components in a medium bowl. Add the dressing to the salad and toss. Chil till able to serve.
Protein: 9 grams per serving
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes